Saturday, January 9, 2016

A To-Do List that never ends...

I have a to-do list that never ends...

A few things I have learned as a list galore girl and a master checker-off-er...

1. To put things on there that you have already done...just to check them off.

2. Put easy things on the list so that you're feeling really good about things...

3. Write things on there right before you do them, so you're still feeling accomplished as you work...

4. Don't start a new list until a sufficient amount of things are checked off...you have to see the accomplished to feel accomplished. Haha :) 

5. And sometimes doing nothing makes the to do list grow and you feel less accomplished than when you're busy and actually checking things off.

I love breaks and being home with my family more than just about anything in this world, but there always comes a point where I realize even though I have been "resting and relaxing," I have still been adding things to my to do list, I just haven't been doing them....which in turn, makes the end of a break almost more stressful than the toll of everyday life....

So, here's to getting back into the swing of everyday life and checking off those things on the to do list...that never ends....









1 comment: