Monday, September 7, 2015

Weekend at The Shores

My first weekend at the Forge, my roommate, Anne, and I were able to serve a retreat group coming to the Shores. I was the Work Crew Director and had the the privilege of leading our Work Crew that came in to serve for the weekend. We helped get out all the meals and helped behind the scenes, so that the retreat group could spend the weekend learning and growing more in their faith. It was such a fun weekend leading and serving.

One of the chefs at the Shores gave us a knife skills lesson and taught us how to cut and chop...felt like I was on the Food Channel!


This is the Work Crew that I got to work with for the weekend...they were so eager and willing to serve. It was a joy to spend the weekend with this youth group.


"I will most gladly spend and be spent for your souls."
2 Corinthians 2:15

No comments:

Post a Comment