Tuesday, May 12, 2015

A Birthday on the Beach

My 22nd birthday happened to fall during the week of finals. It was on a Tuesday and my friends and I finished our final Student Teaching presentations on Monday! So we decided to hop in the car at 6:00 am on Tuesday morning and spend a day on the beach. We got to the beach around 10:30 and stayed till about 4:30. It was an amazing day as we played in the ocean and got burnt to a crisp. The sunshine reflecting on the water made all of our faces a little red, but who else can say they got a tan during finals week?! 

Harper and Abbi are such sweet friends, and I could not have made it through education without them. It was such a fun day that I will always treasure the memories made. As we were leaving, a lady asked if we were cheerleaders down for a cheerleading competition. A few days out from college graduation, we'll take it. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment