Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sunset of Summer 2012


God's beauty is ever-present. Sunsets are one of my favorite things in the world to watch. After a beautiful day of sun shining and blue skies, the tone changes as the sky begins to change colors and the sun beings to disappear beyond the horizon.
You can look back on the day and reflect on all the things that were accomplished and all the things that are still to do. And yet somehow, you can't help but smile while looking at the vibrant colors.
I look back on this summer as a wonderful sunset. As it is quickly coming to a close, I love reminiscing on all the fun adventures, new experiences, and dear time spent with my family. And as I look ahead to what the next few weeks hold, I can easily get overwhelmed, but I have to smile knowing the last three months have held more of the Lord's blessings than I can count.
As this chapter is ending, the sun is setting, and there is a smile on my face from the colors and treasured memories of summer 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment